“It’s not what you look at
it’s what you see.”
-Henry David Thoreau
What is in your blindspot?
In the last month:
- Instead of sleeping, you scrolled on your phone until it fell on you.
- Your heart raced while seeing incoming bills, not your vision board.
- To “keep the peace”, you stayed quiet in a conversation. Again.
- Over-the-counter painkillers aren’t as effective as before.
- You have no idea who is that sad person in the mirror.
If you answered “Yes” to any of these situations, you are not alone.
Good news: you might be closer to your blindspot than you THINK.
Better news: your SOLUTION is usually seen within your blindspot.
BEST news: you can get RESULTS sooner than you think, too!
It doesn’t matter how many times you’ve quit on your New Year’s Resolution or stopped looking at your vision board.
The more you recognize the root of your blindspot triggers, the easier it is to release them. From there, the more you give yourself permission, the faster you can regrow into your next evolution!
“The best vision is insight.”
Everyone has blindspots. The difference is that BRIGHT MINDS are more self-aware about them.
I hated it when a traditional therapist would tell me, “You are very self-aware.”
I knew it was a left-handed compliment. Much like the Southern phrase “Bless your heart”, it was dismissive of my personal growth journey. Like clockwork, the traditional therapist would also have me confirm the maximum allowed sessions from my health insurance plan.
I was willing to work on my well-being, so I tried quite a few modalities. I was racking up multiple acronyms like CBT, DBT, EFT, NLP and EMDR. Each method had something nice but still couldn’t receive tangible, let alone permanent results.
Like clockwork, the first 5-10 sessions were spent (wasted?) on the same stereotypical Freudian format.
“Tell me about yourself. M-hmm. Mmm. *scribble on notepad* Hmmm. Well, we’ve made progress. You really are very self-aware! I know you’re a crying mess right now, but please do take a tissue & bottle back your raw emotions & real problems until next week. [Enter empathic canned response of choice]. I do hope you feel better. I have my next client to attend to.”
Different faces, same dismissal.
If I never hear Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs again, it will be too soon. I still amuse myself wondering, “If I put all the traditional therapists’ notes together, would it sum 42?”
What I do know now, this same easily dismissed introspection would become my introspective advantage! This ability to root out awareness helps get my clients results within 1 to 3 sessions of proven action!
I have made it my life’s mission to help fellow BRIGHT MINDS to experience this radical feeling of clarity.
Let’s carve a time to give yourself to seed insight, and bloom your confidence in execution, and bring joy to fruition!
- Identify the root of your blindspot.
- Create the solution that works for YOU.
- Give yourself time to grow.
Let’s also be honest, some blindspot symptoms can resurface with new life challenges outside of anyone’s control.
However, I promise you will be equipped to recognize some symptoms:
- Learn the scientifically-proven way to envision your future, best life.
- Turn your inner critic into your best cheerleader.
- Find your own unique method to release and transform your blindspot.
The first step
Identify the root of your blindspot
I can help you release these common symptoms:
- Increased heart rate, sweating, trembling
- Panic attacks
- Gastrointestinal (GI) problems
- Intense, persistent sense of dread
- Feeling weak or tired but still having trouble sleeping
- Trouble concentrating or thinking about anything
- Seeking perfectionism in almost all tasks from self and others
- Nervous, tense, disconnected, or numb during conversations
- Procrastinate or miss deadlines
- Having the urge to avoid all things that trigger additional anxiety, stress, depression, or even discomfort
“I did bloodwork with no valium! It was getting in my head that bloodwork is something everyone does. I think IVs and shots have the added fear of omg what are the putting in me, what will it do to me. The ringing of the bell makes it official. And I am officially done!!!”
The second step
Create the Solution that works for YOU
Do you remember Confidence and Joy?
- self-soothe techniques that don’t need validation or approval of others
- smooth groove, free of indigestion medication
- recognizing self-evident ability to tackle future projects
- feeling energy throughout the day
- restful sleep with vibrant dreams again
- speak up with your unique perspectives and thoughts fearlessly
- enjoy mindfulness and focus towards goals
- manage deadlines by celebrating milestones
- learn the difference between fear and excitement
“I have not had one panic attack since. The lump in my throat is gone! I can breathe again! I haven’t felt so alive in a long time! I am motivated and ready for the world again.”
The third step
Time to Grow
When we’re in a session, your breakthrough is my passion and priority. Upon joining, you will receive these proven techniques to recognize, root out, and release your blindspots and fear triggers.
As long as you have a reliable online connection, you have the opportunity for phenomenal results!
Check your Zoom settings here.
“Angeli, what you did got me. I saw it. I feel so good now knowing I could trust you.”
The RTT® session will guide you away from pain to the most important relationship you need to heal: yourself!
After your RTT® session, you will receive an email copy and web link to your custom take-home meditation, 3 weeks of text support*, and a post-session checkup.
*Phone/Zoom mini-coachings are included in R3 & Bloom packages.
Rise and Shine
Feel ready with your focused capability to achieve greatness!